Sunday, March 20, 2011

Record Breaking

On the game informer website there has been an attempt to beat the record for most hours on a multi-player fighting game. They are trying for at least 27 hours, and will probably get more. This has inspired me to beat a record of my own. So in the next school holidays I'm planning to gather some friends and beat a record of some kind.

I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to do, but I know I'm going to do it with friends. One idea that has been suggested is to try for the world's longest gaming session. I'm just trying to figure out how feasible this is, and if any of those reading this would be interested.

Of course we'd record this, have some sort of live blog type thing from me, and possibly some video evidence, as well as witness's report, this is all if it is even allowed, which I think it should be. I figure I'll contact the Guinness people and see if it can be legit, and if it is recruit people.

No comments:

Post a Comment